1) Create an iNaturalist.ca account by downloading the app on your smartphone or signing up online.
2) Take photos of flora or fauna anywhere in Calgary, Cochrane, Airdrie, Chestermere, Okotoks, or Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park April 30-May 3.
4) Make as many observations as you can with your phone or camera (upload on desktop) April 30-May 3. Mark any pets, houseplants, garden plants, street trees, zoo animals, etc. as “Captive/Cultivated”.
5) Make sure all of your observations are posted before 11:59pm May 9.
6) Help us to identify everything uploaded to City Nature Challenge Calgary April 30-May 9.
The Global and Canadian results will be announced May 10!
Click here to view some of the iNaturalist Resources we have compiled.