Remember, Parks are for everyone’s enjoyment. Let’s ensure these spaces thrive by leaving them in better shape than we found them. Here’s a few tips for how to take care of our urban ecosystem:
- Use only the designated pathways and trails.
- Please take pictures, not plants or animals.
- Respect wildlife and keep your distance.
- Pack out what you pack in, pick up litter, and use designated garbage bins.
- Keep your dogs on a leash and pick up after them.
- Respect the tranquility of other visitors by keeping conversation and music quiet.